Project Green Schools and NGSS are always looking for bright, innovative thinkers who can help us achieve our mission.
Project Green Schools is currently seeking assistance in the following areas:
School Outreach Specialist
The School Outreach Specialist is an experienced professional responsible for cultivating relationships with schools across the country with the goal of starting new chapters. This position reports to the Executive Director and works closely with Project Green Schools Program and Communication staff and members of our Board of Directors.
Position Type: Part time/contract, 10-20 hours/week. Flexible hours – some days, some evenings. Potential to grow into full time.
Compensation: $18-26/hr, commensurate with experience
Number of positions open: 1 to 3
Special Events Intern
- Oversee the coordination of all details for a signature event like our Annual Project Green Schools Summit and Green Difference Awards (MA State House)
- Conduct all necessary outreach
- Oversee communication with venue
- Design program related materials such as program, flyer, social media blasts, and so on
- Oversee all PR for the selected event
Environmental Education/STEM Research Intern
- Research and develop grade level appropriate lessons/units/initiatives for students
- Research and develop grade level appropriate lessons/units/initiatives for teachers
- Research and develop grade level appropriate lessons/units/initiatives for schools
- Research and develop appropriate initiatives for communities
Social Media Intern
- Oversee, manage, and develop Project Green Schools in Action Blog
- Oversee, manage, and develop Project Green Schools Twitter account and posting
- Oversee, manage, and develop Project Green Schools Facebook page and postings
- Maintain databases including Salesforce
- Track and maintain program related funds and donations
- Generate invoices for programs
- Oversee membership and donor programs
- Will follow up with people in a timely fashion
All internships are unpaid. Interns and volunteer positions need motivated individuals who are able to handle multiple tasks.
*Approximately 10-20 hours a week.
Use the Contact US page to send Robin Organ a direct email. Put Careers in the subject line.