We’re re-branding as “Project Green Schools!”
“Wait.. hasn’t that always been the name?” Nope – but we’re ending the confusion! We have been “Green Schools” for 10 years, but our web address is still and has always been www.projectgreenschools.org.
With our re-branding comes a new model.
Our new model removes barriers around stipends and creates pathways to funding. Now is the time to start a chapter!
We’re launching a new model in 2017-18 that will help support chapters with fundraising, grants, stipends and scholarships.
Start a chapter this year for free.
We provide you with
- The Project Green Schools Handbook with everything you need to know to run a chapter
- Resources for your students including access to the 12 Pathways to Greening your School.
- Timely information about global happenings surrounding climate change, environmental issues and health.
- Support in applying for grants, stipends and scholarships.
- Teacher training
You bring to your students and school
- STEM education and resources
- Ideas for green projects and initiatives
- Leadership opportunities
- Honor Society and green service recognition
- Award and grant opportunities
- A global community
Start a Project Green Schools chapter in your school today! It’s free.
- Educate yourself with STEM skills focusing on Green/Environmental issues
- Increase your opportunities for scholarships, college admissions, internships and jobs
- Do projects that serve your school and community and make a difference/impact
- Get recognition – Win awards, attain service level pins, become part of the National Green Schools Honor Society
- Collaborate with other students, business and government
- Become a green leader