Project Green Schools recognizes leaders of all types from school administrators to government and community leaders to outstanding students
Project Green Schools honors and recognizes Outstanding National Environmental Education & STEM Education efforts led in our Schools & Communities at our Annual Green Difference Awards.
The event took place at the MA State House – Great Hall on April 13, 2018
We honor Green Difference Makers made up of Principals, Teachers, Advisors, Students, Citizens, Schools, School Groups/Clubs, and our Sponsors nationally and internationally at our annual event.
Approximately 25 awards are given out each year in the following areas:
- Outstanding Green Superintendent/Principal
- Outstanding Green Education/Program Director
- Outstanding Green Community Hero
- Outstanding Green Student [Elementary/Middle/High]
- Outstanding Commitment to Greenovation [GREEN + STEM + Innovation]
- Outstanding School-led Sustainability Project in Sports
- Outstanding School-led Project in Energy
- Outstanding Global School-led Project in Climate Action
- SUSTAINABILITY AWARD – Outstanding Environmental Education Program with Proven Track Record of 5 or more years!
- Lifetime Achievement Award for a hero who has dedicated his or her life to Green Education
Additionally, National Green Schools Society Honor Roll Students [100-300 students] are honored and celebrated through this annual recognition program.