Project Green Schools honors and recognizes outstanding environmental education and STEM education efforts led in our schools and communities nationally and internationally at our Annual Green Difference Awards.
Award winners include students, schools and teachers, as well as business, government, and community groups.
Awards are given out this year in the following areas of Outstanding Green/Sustainable Practices in :
- Green and Healthy Schools
- Food and Agriculture
- Waste Management
- Green Living and Consumerism
- Land, Air, Natural World
- STEM and the Future of Sustainability
- Outdoor Learning and Exploration
- Lifetime Achievement Award for a hero who has dedicated his or her life to Green Education
DEADLINE: Friday, March 29, 2019 at Midnight (EST). Winners will be notified in April.